"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all." - Harriet Van Horne

"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all." - Harriet Van Horne

Friday, June 17, 2011

Chicken Tacos




It's Fathers Day weekend so I want to make sure this entire weekend is great for my husband. He is such a great dad and husband. I feel so lucky everyday to have him in my life. Today he checked out early from work 4pm, which is a miracle for him because he works 24/7. We went swimming and had great fun...he did work in the car ride home though. While he relaxed and watched sports center, I made yummy chicken tacos. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/03/my-brothers-chicken-tacos/ I have been wanting to try these tacos for a while now and I am glad I did. What does everyone have planned for Fathers Day?




No comments:

Post a Comment