"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all." - Harriet Van Horne

"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all." - Harriet Van Horne

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mini Meatball Sandwiches


This is a recipe I posted before. My friend Michele from http://runnersfuel.blogspot.com/ suggested it to me and it is super yummy. I have to be careful not to eat to much because I am paying more attention to that, so I only ate 2 sandwiches instead of the suggested serving of 3 and I was completely filled up. If you are a weight watchers person two sandwiches is 11.5 points. *please note I used only 1 tbs of olive oil instead of 2 and my ground beef was 85/15.

Jessica and my husband are stilll sick and I am feeling a little something coming on too, so it was a really easy recipe for a week night.

For those who missed it last time this is the recipe:http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/16-minute-meal-3-mini-meatball-sandwiches/

1 comment: